President-elect Biden arrived at the nation’s capital on Tues. Jan. 19, to a planned a mix o…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- 59th Presidential Inaugural Celebration Kicks Off Tonight, Honoring Fallen COVID, Black, Asian and Latino Communities
- Seven Movies for Streaming During King Holiday
- Bishop Miege's Mitchell Hotly Pursued by KU, North Carolina
- He Unknowingly Had Covid-19. Now His Blood Contains "Super" Antibodies.
- Trump Administration Executes Corey Johnson, Despite Evidence Of His Intellectual Disability
- Wichita State Product VanVleet Putting Up Big Numbers for Toronto
- In First Act of New Congress, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Reparations Bill
- Mayor Urges People To Avoid DC as Secret Service Begins Inauguration Prep Early
The Trump administration executed 52-year-old Corey Johnson on Thursday night, despite a Supreme Court ruling that executing people with intellectual disabilities like his violates constitutional protections against cruel and unusual punishment.