Members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority were shocked this morning to receive the news of the passing of Cheryl Hickmon, the sorority's 27th National President. She was just elected to the position in November 2021. She resided in Hartford, Conn.
For some small businesses that managed to weather the pandemic's severe labor shortages, shutdowns, and supply chain constraints, what looms ahead in 2022 can either make or break them. We sat down with John Rolfe, the Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce's first Black President and CEO, to …
Jury selection began Thursday in the federal trial for three former Minneapolis police officers who are charged with violating George Floyd’s constitutional rights while fellow Officer Derek Chauvin used his knee to pin Floyd to the street.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Shocked by Passing of National President
- John Rolfe Talks 2022 Business for Wichita Chamber
- City of Wichita Releases Cedric Lofton Video
- U.S. Senate Blocks Change in the Filibuster for Voting Rights Bills
- Jury Selection Underway in Federal Trial Over George Floyd’s Death
- Why is it Better to Wear an N95 Than a Cloth Mask Right Now?
- Isaiah Atwater TCV Student-Athlete of the Week
- Biden to Give Away 400 Million N95 Masks
- KC Martin Luther King Jr. Day Events
- Grammy-Nominated Producer/DJ Gives Back to Hometown Wichita Music Community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Every Republican in the U.S. Senate and two Democrats on Wednesday night rejected a proposed change in the filibuster to pass voting rights legislation, dealing a major blow to attempts in Congress to counter restrictive voting laws passed in the states.
Health experts are suggesting stepping up protection against the highly contagious omicron variant with stronger masks such as N95s or KN95s.
Shifts and pivots are part of the rhythm of business ownership. Independent business owners must innovate in areas where franchises already have a model to follow. They shift into an innovative marketing strategy; pivot to work in balance with changing business models. If you shift and pivot…
WASHINGTON (AP) — Charles McGee, a Tuskegee Airman who flew 409 fighter combat missions over three wars and later helped to bring attention to the Black pilots who had battled racism at home to fight for freedom abroad, died Sunday. He was 102.
The United States Mint (Mint) will open sales for the 2022 Negro Leagues Baseball Commemorative Coin Program on January 6 at noon EST. This program commemorates the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Negro National League, a professional baseball league formed in response to Afric…
The Jackson County Health Department issued a letter to the Kansas City community Friday afternoon describing how dire the COVID-19 situation is in Kansas City.