The NCAA Tournament committee announced its picks for the 2018 tournament yesterday, and all across the country fans are furiously filling out brackets based on skillful analysis, win-loss records and good old-fashioned guesswork. A University of Kansas professor who specializes in statistic…
- Bishop Miege's Mitchell Hotly Pursued by KU, North Carolina
- He Unknowingly Had Covid-19. Now His Blood Contains "Super" Antibodies.
- Trump Administration Executes Corey Johnson, Despite Evidence Of His Intellectual Disability
- Wichita State Product VanVleet Putting Up Big Numbers for Toronto
- In First Act of New Congress, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Reparations Bill
- Mayor Urges People To Avoid DC as Secret Service Begins Inauguration Prep Early
- Three WyCo Police Officers Charged in Hit and Run, Another Charged After Hiring a Prostitute
- Lady Gaga to Sing Anthem, J-Lo to Perform at Inauguration
A diversity report shows the NBA "significantly ahead" again in professional sports in racial and gender hiring practices.
Six New England Patriots players have a message for the Trump White House: We're just not that into you.