• In a close statewide vote, Missouri Amendment Three passed 51% to 48%, but now the controversy continues on what exactly some of the wording in the amendment means
•More than 550,000 primary absentee ballots were rejected in 2020. Make sure your absentee ballot counts.
With the presidential election nearing 50 days away, it’s time to make sure your voting papers are in order.
Cori Bush, a onetime homeless woman who led protests following a White police officer’s fatal shooting of a Black 18-year-old in Ferguson, ousted longtime Rep. William Lacy Clay in Missouri’s Democratic primary Aug. 4, ending a political dynasty that has spanned more than a half-century.
- State Announces Art Contest Geared Toward Suicide Prevention
- Governor Kelly Encourages Kansans to Apply for Low Income Energy Assistance Program Funding Available to Help Pay High Electricity Bills
- Jackson and Taylor Elected Kansas State Democratic Officers
- Black Lives Matter Opens Up About its Finances
- WNBA approves Montgomery’s role in new Dream ownership group
- LaVannes Squires, KU’s First African-American Men’s Basketball Player, Passes Away at 90
- How February – the shortest month in the year – Became Black History Month
- BHFOD 28: The Jackie Robinson of Golf