Wyandotte County District Attorney Mark Dupree announced filing criminal charges against four Wyandotte County law enforcement officers Wednesday.
TOPEKA — After a shortened session dashed hopes for medicinal cannabis legalization in 2020, proponents of the plant are taking a fresh approach for the upcoming legislative session.
Earlier this month, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to consider an appeal by Kansas to reinstate a law requiring new voters to prove their citizenship.
In Kansas, many attorneys appointed to defend children in court are poorly paid and don't have specialized training.
Applications are still being accepted for the Kansas Eviction Prevention Program. If you’re behind on your rent because of a COVID-19 related loss of income, help may be available.
- Raising the Minimum Wage is Getting Attention
- Trump Commutes Sentences of Kwame, Harry-O and Kodak Black, Pardons Lil’ Wayne
- Grassroots Movement Takes Aim at Payday Loan Reform
- Robin Roberts Presents: Mahalia
- Mattel Unveils a Maya Angelou Barbie Doll
- Showtime Orders ‘First Ladies’ Series With Viola Davis as Michelle Obama
- Acknowledging the Star of the Inaugural
- Here’s What Biden Plans to do On His First Day as President