Welcome to a series of conversations about dealing with different aspects of the health crisis. We'll be adding more, so be sure to check back!
- Community banker Angie Franklin on economic survival for us regular people.
- Attorney Robert Moody addresses getting inmates released during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bonita G
The Survival Series: Surviving the 2020 Pandemic. Angie Franklin, manager of Communities United Federal Credit Union visits with Community Voi…
The Survival Series: Surviving the 2020 Pandemic. Atty. Robert Moody visits with Community Voice editor Bonita Gooch about getting inmates rel…
Survival Series Part 3 This time with a survivor of COVID-19. She shares how close to the end it got, her two-week stay in the hospital, sympt…
The Community Voice editor-in-chief Bonita Gooch and Barb Upton, founder of P2 Consulting, discuss ideas and tips for finding a job in the mid…
- Governor Laura Kelly Signs Military Family Bill
- The IRS will issue monthly stimulus checks to families, $3,600 PER CHILD
- Maxine Waters’ comments Draw Calls for Censorship
- Jurnee Hoffmeyer Traumatized By White Teacher Who Cut Her Hair
- The Murderer derrick chauvin in Floyd’s death goes to the jury
- Kansas housing leaders welcome publics public opinion
- Wichita come see Julius Thomas III in Smokey Joe's Café in Concert
- BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors under fire for purchasing million-dollar homes in white neighborhoods