Welcome to a series of conversations about dealing with different aspects of the health crisis. We'll be adding more, so be sure to check back!
- Community banker Angie Franklin on economic survival for us regular people.
- Attorney Robert Moody addresses getting inmates released during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bonita G
The Survival Series: Surviving the 2020 Pandemic. Angie Franklin, manager of Communities United Federal Credit Union visits with Community Voi…
The Survival Series: Surviving the 2020 Pandemic. Atty. Robert Moody visits with Community Voice editor Bonita Gooch about getting inmates rel…
Survival Series Part 3 This time with a survivor of COVID-19. She shares how close to the end it got, her two-week stay in the hospital, sympt…
The Community Voice editor-in-chief Bonita Gooch and Barb Upton, founder of P2 Consulting, discuss ideas and tips for finding a job in the mid…
- Bishop Miege's Mitchell Hotly Pursued by KU, North Carolina
- He Unknowingly Had Covid-19. Now His Blood Contains "Super" Antibodies.
- Trump Administration Executes Corey Johnson, Despite Evidence Of His Intellectual Disability
- Wichita State Product VanVleet Putting Up Big Numbers for Toronto
- In First Act of New Congress, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Reparations Bill
- Mayor Urges People To Avoid DC as Secret Service Begins Inauguration Prep Early
- Three WyCo Police Officers Charged in Hit and Run, Another Charged After Hiring a Prostitute
- Lady Gaga to Sing Anthem, J-Lo to Perform at Inauguration