What You Need to Know About Your Vaccination Card 19
U.S. health officials have authorized two more over-the-counter COVID-19 tests that can be used at home to get rapid results.
Saturday service will continue through April beginning April 10. One shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine being offered.
Governor Laura Kelly Announces Kansas to Move to Phase 5 of Vaccine Distribution Plan
More than 500,000 people across the nation have died from COVID-19, affecting thousands of families. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will begin reimbursing those families for their loved ones’ funeral costs.
Wichita Black Nurses, in conjunction with the Sedgwick County Health Department have completed two successful community-based COVID-19 vaccine clinics for individuals and they’re set to do more.
Who is Eligible for Vaccines as Kansas Moves into Phase 3 and 4
The U.S. Small Business Administration announced extended deferment periods for all disaster loans, including the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program, until 2022.
- Black Rainbow, NAACP, SCLC, Urban League, National Black United Front, Operation Liberation, Urban Summit Reject Meeting With Mayor Lucas and Chief of Police and Demand the Defunding of KCPD
- Sherrie Hill with Martinizing Dry Cleaning Wichita is all about her customers
- Governor Laura Kelly Signs Military Family Bill
- The IRS will issue monthly stimulus checks to families, $3,600 PER CHILD
- Maxine Waters’ comments Draw Calls for Censorship
- Jurnee Hoffmeyer Traumatized By White Teacher Who Cut Her Hair
- The Murderer derrick chauvin in Floyd’s death goes to the jury
- Kansas housing leaders welcome publics public opinion