Let's Give Them Our Support
At The Community Voice, we’re all about supporting Black-owned businesses. While I don’t need the services some Black businesses offer - say an architect or an engineer - there’s one thing I need each and every day, and that’s a meal.
If you’re like a lot of Americans, you eat a lot of your meals at restaurants.
It was with that thought in mind that we gathered this information and included it at no charge to any of these restaurants.
We want to encourage and make it easy for you to spend some of your dining dollars at Black-owned restaurants. We kept hearing, “I don’t know where any of them (Black restaurants) are?” Well now you'll know.
We worked on this list for several months, and even though we tried hard, we’re certain this is not a complete list. All we can say to those we missed is, stay in touch, keep up with The Community Voice, you never know when we’ll do this again.
We’ll keep it there through the summer or fall.
Finally, beyond Black restaurants, we ask you to make it a habit to intentionally find ways to support other Black businesses too. Ujamaa
- Bonita Gooch, editor-in-chief - The Community Voice
- Bishop Miege's Mitchell Hotly Pursued by KU, North Carolina
- He Unknowingly Had Covid-19. Now His Blood Contains "Super" Antibodies.
- Trump Administration Executes Corey Johnson, Despite Evidence Of His Intellectual Disability
- Wichita State Product VanVleet Putting Up Big Numbers for Toronto
- In First Act of New Congress, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Reparations Bill
- Mayor Urges People To Avoid DC as Secret Service Begins Inauguration Prep Early
- Three WyCo Police Officers Charged in Hit and Run, Another Charged After Hiring a Prostitute
- Lady Gaga to Sing Anthem, J-Lo to Perform at Inauguration