Can my criminal record be erased?
COME FIND OUT!
What do I need to do?
Get case information:
- Personal information (name arrested under, social security number, address, employment information, etc.)
- Criminal Case Information (as much as you can find, ideally: case number, city or county court, crime convicted/diverted for, date released from supervision/paper, arrest date). This information can be obtained from the courthouse where you were convicted.
- September 27, 2019, 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the advanced Learning Library, First Floor (711 W. Second Street, Wichita, KS)
What will I get out of this?
- This is a screening event only — you will find out if you qualify for an expungement.
- We will have limited case access, so the more information you bring about your case, the more our attorneys will be able to tell you about your eligibility.
- Forms will be available to assist you in filing your own expungement afterwards–no filing will take place on this date.
- Kansas Legal Services will have information available about our programs and will screen for program eligibility to assist with your
This project is a partnership between Kansas Legal Services (project funded through the Kansas Bar Foundation Grant Program), Koch Industries, and the Wichita Public Library.
Contact Christy Campbell, Kansas Legal Services, 340 S. Broadway, Wichita, KS 67202, 316-265-9681, firstname.lastname@example.org