From How to Check Where Your Polling Place Is to Getting Your Absentee Ballot - and more.
•More than 550,000 primary absentee ballots were rejected in 2020. Make sure your absentee ballot counts.
Advertisement: Dr. Barbara Bollier for U.S. Senate
•If you plan to absentee vote or mail-in vote – they are different – in Missouri, you may need to have your ballot notarized. Here’s help fin…
With the presidential election nearing 50 days away, it’s time to make sure your voting papers are in order.
Advertisement: Jason Probst for Kansas House Dist. 102, Hutchinson
• The first thing you need to know is that in Missouri an absentee ballot is not the same as a mail-in ballot and the rules for each are different.
- By David A. Lieb, Associated Press
With absentee voting already underway, attorneys for civil rights groups urged the Missouri Supreme Court on Oct. 6 to ease requirements for t…
Gov. Laura Kelly has mailed voter registration applications to every individual who receives public assistance and is eligible to vote. The De…
•A ruling handed down earlier this month by a Federal Appeals Court could keep as many as one million felons in Florida from voting in the Nov…
- Sedgwick County Election Office Still Registering Voter Applications
- Kansas Eviction Prevent Program Here to Help with Rent
- First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in KC Metro Opens
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing Offered Sat., Oct. 17
- USPS Reveals New Kwanzaa Stamp
- Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s National Hiring Day to Employ 7,000 Team Members in Advance of Holiday Season
- Closing the Persistent Black-White Unemployment Gap
- KC’s Urban Farmers: Doing it in the Dirt and in the Water