Central Plains Area Agency on Aging’s 33rd Annual Senior Expo is Thurs., Sept. 27, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. in Wichita. Senior Expo provides options for today's seniors and caregivers offering valuable information, access to health screenings, new opportunities and sales that interest adults 55+.
“Senior Expo is the biggest tradeshow in the state of Kansas geared toward seniors, caregivers and their interests. This is a must see event that highlights community resources, interesting vendors, opportunities and products for this growing population,” said Annette Graham, Director of CPAAA.
Experience Senior Expo at three of Wichita’s fantastic locations: The New Advanced Learning Library; Botanica, The Wichita Gardens; The Wichita Art Museum. Entrance to Senior Expo and admission to the museums is complimentary to anyone age 55 and older and to caregivers of all ages! Visit a variety of local and national vendors and enjoy the “Black and White After Five” fashion show. Free Park and Ride transportation is offered between all locations and lunch is available at each site for $7.00.
Highlights of Senior Expo:
• Complimentary admission to all three locations for attendees
• Health Screenings - Flu shots and pneumonia (Medicare accepted), blood pressure, spinal screenings, video ear check, dental screenings, foot screening and Medicaid information.
• Entertaining Booths - Photo booth and Family Feud Game Show
• Demos – Zumba Gold Demo, personal safety
• Music and DJ
• Vendors providing unique gifts and sales
• Mini Live and Learn Workshops – Cooking up a Healthy Breakfast, Quirky Kansas, Starting Your Family Genealogy Research
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging is proud to offer Senior Expo to the community for over 30 years. CPAAA is available to assist seniors, caregivers and persons with disabilities find resources and adapt to life’s changes. For information about Senior Expo, available services and community resources contact 1-855-200-2372 or visit www.cpaaa.org.