Each Black History Month, The Community Voice explores our local and national heritage in a special section we call "The Reflector."
• If you ever wondered what happened to Reconstruction, here’s the answer.
_A Community Voice 2020 Black History Sponsor
By entry into the 1900s, Wichita was a booming city and Wichita’s African-American population was no different. One of the city’s leading Blac…
- The Community Voice
In celebration of Black History Month, we would like to take a moment to remember and honor Tulsa’s Greenwood Community & Black Wall Stree…
It’s been more than 50 years since Captain Riley L. Pitts courageously lost his life on the battlefields in Vietnam. Pitts, an Oklahoma native…
The Medal of Honor: It’s the highest military decoration presented by the United States government to a member of the armed forces. The recipi…
- Earl Graves Sr., Founder of Black Enterprise, Passes Away At 85
- Amid Pandemic, Black Mistrust of Medicine Looms
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- HBO Documentary Sheds New Light on 'Atlanta Child Murders'
- Chicago's New Police Chief Guided by Dallas Tenure, Son's Death
- Study: Racial Graduation-rate Gap Grows for Men's NCAA Teams
- ‘Lean On Me,’ ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Bill Withers Dies at 81
- Are Black People Dying at a Higher Rate from COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would like to receive news letter? Signup today!
The Community Voice
"A trusted voice from the community's perspective."