The City of Wichita’s Youth-Enrichment Services program is back again after a successful first year. The program for youth ages 5-18, offers a packages of services designed to help community youth have a fulfilling summer.
The program runs June 1 - Aug. 31 and makes available to youth:
• Bus rides with Wichita Transit
• Free entry to any Wichita public swimming pool
• Free golf and footgolf at LW Clapp Golf Course
• Check-in challenges and fine waivers for past due accounts at any Wichita Public Library
• Free summer meals available at various locations.
To participate in the program, youth must pick up their say YES! Pass at the Wichita Transit Center, 215 S. Topeka. A parent or guardian must be present to register each child.
For more program details, visit Wichita.gov/sayYES.
SayYES! Is sponsored by Wichita Federal Credit Union and Wichita Community Foundation.